Our Appointment System
All of our doctors will help you deal with acute and long-term health problems and illnesses. This will always involve advice on how you can help yourself, sometimes it will involve treatment in the surgery or medication, and at others referral to local hospitals may be necessary.
Patients can see the doctor of their choice and for ongoing and long-term health problems it is usually best to see the same doctor. However, when you need to see a doctor urgently it may not always be possible to see your usual doctor.
To book an appointment, please either:
- Register for Online Services
- Call our main switchboard number 024 7646 6106 (Tile Hill) or 024 7646 6312 (Mayors Croft)
- Visit reception in person.
We make every effort to keep appointment times but there may be occasions when they overrun.
Helping the appointment system run smoothly:
- If you are unable to keep your appointment please notify the surgery as soon as possible,or by telephoning reception.
- One appointment is for one person. If you want another member of your family to see the doctor or nurse, please book a further appointment.
- When arriving at the surgery for your appointment, always inform reception
- Sometimes people can forget to tell the doctor all the important information about their problem. It may help to write their symptoms down.
- If you don’t understand what the doctor or nurse says to you, please don’t be afraid to ask for a further explanation.
- It can sometimes help to have a partner or friend with you.
- If you are seeing the doctor to discuss the result of an investigation or a recent hospital treatment, check with reception first that any important results or letters have been received.
- Appointments may not be required to have insurance forms completed or renewal of sickness certificates. Please ask at reception.
- If you would like a chaperone please speak to the Doctor.
Request a telephone consultation
To request a telephone consultation with a doctor or nurse, please telephone the surgery on 02476466106 and a receptionist will arrange for a doctor or nurse to call you back.
If for any reason you will be unable to take the call, please notify the surgery as soon as possible.